Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Me Interviewing Me

 
Thanks to Maxabella for an easy peasy japaneasy Tuesday post :)
 
My earliest memory is...
Having my split chin sewed closed - 1 annoyed doctor and 5 nurses holding down one VERY cranky 18mth old    
 
My school report usually said...
I can't remember but am sure in high school it said something about needing to apply myself in Maths...hated it then, hate it now!  It may also have mentioned my tendency not to suffer fools gladly...
 
My first relationship...
Like Bron, it was in my head...involved a very cute schoolboy and a fantasy of him alighting from a tram just to be with me....I'm pretty sure what I interpreted as held eye contact was in fact him marvelling at how one girl could have SO much acne!!
 
I don't like talking about... 
Budgeting...I'm as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel in this regard according to SM
 
My most treasured possession is... 
Sony camcorder tapes of my dad playing guitar and singing nursery rhymes with my oldest two girls and me
 
My father always told me... 
That if you wanted to talk in the movies then go home and watch a video...the cinema is for SILENTLY watching and enjoying the cinematic experience....to this day I'm the person who will take on the noisy people in the darkened cinema...I don't care who they are!
 
In the movie of my life, I'd be played by... 
Deborah Mailman...except I'd have to be indigenous and I'm not!!!
 
I wish I had...
Been kinder to myself when I was 30 kilos lighter
 
I wish I hadn't...
Been so hard on myself when I was 30 kilos lighter
 
My most humiliating moment was...
Trying to coolly disembark an old Melbourne (green) tram in the 1st month of high school by jumping off the running board as it came to a stop...except it hadn't slowed down quite enough and I had too much momentum...fell over, smashed my teeth (broke one) and grazed my knees...all in front of a tram full of high school kids (boys and girls!!)
 
My guiltiest pleasure is...
Vanilla ice cream and M&M's...lots of both :)
 
My last meal would be... 
Probably the above just more of it!
 
Thanks Maxabella for the chance to reflect on me!!!

2 comments:

I looooooove comments....thank you for taking the time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Old Blog Header

The Old Blog Header
Just Because I like it!